“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life”
As a Tester, you will participate in the development, testing, and deployment of security solutions that serve thousands of websites worldwide. We are looking for energetic and smart candidates to test and make sure our products are bug-free.
The Tester is responsible for the following:
- Test the beta versions of our products manually to make sure there is no bug and error
- Plan, execute, and document test cases to ensure that the company’s products meet the features and performance requirements
- Work with cross-team product owners, developers and quality engineers to support QA processes
- Plan, design and enhance automation frameworks and tools using Selenium, Cypress or other open-source tools
- Have software or computer science background
- Have an eye for details
- Love to learn new technologies
- Be proactive in problem-solving and critical thinking
Why you’ll love working at YMESE?
- Extremely flexible working hours: 8.30 am – 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Dynamic, creative and friendly working environment
- Free lunch and petrol if you live far from our office
- Chances to learn, try and manage your own awesome work
- A huge bonus for high performance each month
Please email your CV (English preferred) to [email protected] with the following subject: [Tester] – Full name
In your email and cover letter, please explain why you think you’re suitable for this position.
We can’t wait to see and get to know you and your expertise.