We hire you to tell us WHAT TO DO, not the other way around.
- Plan, develop, test and maintain major features for our main plugins and extensions
- Review, optimize, and refactor existing codes with other team members
- Troubleshoot customer’s reported bugs and issue as well as coming up with good solutions
- Suggest improvements and best practices in terms of security and performance. At Ymese, your voice is always be heard.
- Create product documentation and write tutorial blog posts sharing knowledge with our team members and audiences
- Mentor junior developers in the team
- 2+ years experience with Modern Front End Framework (Vue, React)
- Strong knowledge with cloud computing technology (preferably AWS)
- Great at version control systems (preferably git)
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Eager to research and learn new technologies
- Easygoing, fun and a good team player with an awesome attitude and a start-up spirit
- Self-motivation and good time management are required for this role
Although not required, ideal candidates should have:
- Working knowledge in building WordPress plugins
- Experience with HTML5, CSS & SASS
Why you’ll love working at YMESE?
- Flexible working hours (8.30 am – 5.00 pm), from Monday to Friday
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
- Freedom to get creative in managing your own and team work
- Very competitive salary based on your talents and experience (15 – 28 Mil)
- Monthly bonus plus 13th, 14th and 15th-month salary if performing consistently well
- Free lunch and petrol if you live far from the office
- Snack bar, sports activities after work, e.g. football & badminton
- Stock options and/or annual profit sharing available
Please email your CV and Cover letter (English preferred) to [email protected] with the subject:
[Senior Developer] – Full name
In your email or cover letter, please explain why you think you’re suitable for this position.
We can’t wait to see and get to know you personally.