“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life”
YMESE is looking for a talented Project Manager to join our team. The Project Manager will plan, control and monitor and control our project progress, motivate and guide the product and design team internally.
If you desire to manage people and solve problems in a startup environment, you are our ideal candidate. We offer a competitively HIGH salary that matches your experience.
What you’ll do:
- Plan our product releases and manage its progress
- Review each sprint and lead the sprint retrospective
- Manage bugs and come up with plans to reduce those mistakes
- Organize & prioritize our product backlog
- Participate in researching new product features
- Support US customers in pre-sale and technical questions
- Communicate with clients on project requirements & timeline
- Manage our Development Team of 5-7 members
- Report directly to CTO & CEO
- Proven ability to manage and deliver product releases on a tight deadline (2+ years of experience)
- Reliable; able to make decisions on your own
- Strong communication and English skills (especially writing); IELTS writing >= 6.0
- Able to lead and motivate team members
- Knowledge of software development, online marketing, or have an eye for design is a plus
Why you’ll love working at YMESE?
- Flexible working hours (8.30 am – 5.00 pm), from Monday to Friday
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
- Freedom to get creative in managing your own and team work
- Free lunch and petrol if you live far from the office
- Very competitive salary based on your talents and experience
- Monthly bonus plus 13th and 14th-month salary if performing consistently well
- Promotion to COO if exceeding expectations
- Snack bar, sports activities after work, e.g. football & badminton
- Technical training in management, online marketing, and customer support
Please email your CV and Cover letter (English preferred) to [email protected] with the subject: [Project Manager] – Full name
In your email and cover letter, please explain why you think you’re suitable for this position.
We can’t wait to see and get to know you personally.