“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life”
YMESE is looking for a talented Project Manager to join our team. The Project Manager will monitor and control project progress, motivate and guide the project team internally.
We are an enthusiastic young team trying to meet our full potential. If you desire to manage and solve technical problems in a startup environment, you are our ideal candidate. And it’s perfect if you have worked with Agile methodologies. We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with your experience.
What you’ll do:
- Lead sprint planning
- Review the sprint and lead the sprint retrospective
- Review requirements with team members
- Organize and lead the daily scrum meeting
- Make project plans and control the project progress
- Participate in upfront planning and discovery
- Assist with the product backlog
- Take part in release planning and backlog refinement
- Work with the product owner and others to remove blockers or roadblocks
- Assist with reporting
- Proven ability to manage and deliver releases on aggressive deadline (2-3 years of experience)
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
- Sense of responsibility and good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skill
- Knowledge of software development, marketing or design is a plus
Why you’ll love working at YMESE?
- Flexible working hours (8.30am – 4.30pm), from Monday to Friday
- Dynamic, creative and friendly working environment
- Free lunch and petrol if you live far from the office
- Very competitive salary based on your talents and experience
- Huge bonus for high performance each month
- Snack bar, workshop, sports activities…
Please email your CV and Cover letter (English preferred) to [email protected] with the subject: [Project Manager] – Full name
In your email and cover letter, please explain why you think you’re suitable for this position.
We can’t wait to see and get to know you and your expertise.