“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life”
What you’ll learn and do:
- Research, find the latest trends and implement our marketing campaigns
- Brainstorm and develop marketing content for our website and products
- Introduce our products and provide support for customers
- Discuss with the team to come up with new ideas for our products
- Extremely careful; have an eye for details and a good memory
- Strong research ability, open-minded and great attitude to learn and achieve more
- Decent reading and writing skills in English (IELTS 6.0 and above)
It’s fantastic if you have:
- Have a solid knowledge in various fields such as marketing, sales, and technology
- Fast and creative: able to come up with new ideas and solutions quickly
Why you’ll love working at YMESE?
- Flexible working hours (8.30am – 4.30pm), from Monday to Friday
- Dynamic, creative and friendly working environment
- Free lunch and petrol if you live far from the office
- Very competitive salary based on your talents and experience
- Huge bonus for high performance each month
- Snack bar, workshop, sports activities…
Please email your CV and Cover letter (written in English) to [email protected]
Subject: [Marketing Assistant] – Full name (Fulltime)
In your email and cover letter, please explain why you think you’re suitable for this position.
We can’t wait to see and get to know you and your expertise.