“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life”
What you’ll learn and do:
- Research, find the latest trends and implement our marketing campaigns
- Brainstorm and develop marketing content for our website and products
- Introduce our products and provide support for customers
- Discuss with the team to come up with new ideas for our products
- Extremely careful; have an eye for details and a good memory
- Strong research ability, open-minded and great attitude to learn and achieve more
- Decent reading and writing skills in English (IELTS 6.0 and above)
It’s fantastic if you have:
- Have a solid knowledge in various fields such as marketing, sales, and technology
- Fast and creative: able to come up with new ideas and solutions quickly
Why you’ll love working at YMESE?
- Flexible working hours (8.30am – 4.30pm), from Monday to Friday
- Dynamic, creative and friendly working environment
- Free lunch and petrol if you live far from the office
- Very competitive salary based on your talents and experience
- Huge bonus for high performance each month
- Snack bar, workshop, sports activities…
Please email your CV and Cover letter (written in English) to [email protected]
Subject: [Marketing Assistant] – Full name (Intern / Fulltime)
In your email and cover letter, please explain why you think you’re suitable for this position.
We can’t wait to see and get to know you and your expertise.