“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life”
YMESE is looking for a talented Marketing Assistant to join our team. The Marketing Assistant will help provide great customer support as well as assisting our CEO in marketing tasks.
So if you’re creative, have an eye for details, and would like to solve problems in a startup environment, you are our ideal candidate. We offer a competitive salary that matches your talent and experience.
What you’ll learn and do:
- Research, find the latest trends and implement our marketing campaigns
- Brainstorm and develop marketing content for our website, social channels, and products
- Introduce our products and provide quality support to our customers
- Discuss with the team to come up with new ideas for our products
- Connect and find potential talents for our company
- Extremely careful; have an eye for details and a good memory
- Strong research ability, open-minded and great attitude to learn and achieve more
- Decent reading and writing skills in English (IELTS 6.0 and above)
It’s fantastic if you have:
- Have a solid knowledge in various fields such as (online) marketing, sales, and technology
- Fast and creative: able to come up with new ideas and solutions quickly
Why you’ll love working at YMESE?
- Flexible working hours (8.30 am – 5.00 pm), from Monday to Friday
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
- Freedom to get creative in managing your own and teamwork
- Free lunch and petrol if you live far from the office
- Very competitive salary based on your talents and experience
- Monthly bonus plus 13th and 14th-month salary if performing consistently well
- Snack bar, sports activities after work, e.g. football & badminton
- Technical training in management, online marketing, and customer support
Please email your CV and Cover letter (written in English) to [email protected]
Subject: [Marketing Assistant] – Full name (Fulltime)
In your email and cover letter, please explain why you think you’re suitable for this position.
We can’t wait to see and get to know you and your expertise.