“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life”
YMESE is looking for a talented Executive Manager to join our team. The Executive Manager will help train and bring out the best in our team as well as assisting our CEO in management tasks.
So if you’re great at communicating and managing, and would like to solve problems in a startup environment, you are our ideal candidate. We offer a competitive salary that matches your talent and experience.
What you’ll do:
- Manage day-to-day operations our company
- Prepare materials and conduct training for our newcomers
- Strengthen our company culture and values
- Work closely with Marketing and Development team to make sure our product development, releases, and marketing targets are always on track
- Report directly to CEO
- Extremely careful, open-minded, reliable, and honest
- Incredible verbal and written communication skill
- Strong in managing and organizing resources, e.g. time, money, and team
- Fast and creative: able to come up with new ideas and solutions quickly
- Able to lead and motivate other team members
- Able to develop and implement new company policies
- Able to make decisions on your own when necessary
It’s fantastic if you have:
- Knowledge in various fields such as (online) marketing, design, sales, and technology
- Good English writing skill, i.e. IELTS writing >= 6.0
Why you’ll love working at YMESE?
- Flexible working hours (8.30 am – 5.00 pm), from Monday to Friday
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
- Freedom to get creative in managing your own and teamwork
- Free lunch and petrol if you live far from the office
- Very competitive salary based on your talents and experience
- Monthly bonus plus 13th and 14th-month salary if performing consistently well
- Get promoted to COO with stock options and/or annual profit-sharing available
- Snack bar, sports activities after work, e.g. football & badminton
- Technical training in management, online marketing, and customer support
Please email your CV and Cover letter (written in English) to [email protected] with the subject: [Executive Manager] – Full name
In your email and cover letter, please explain why you think you’re suitable for this position.
We can’t wait to see and get to know you personally.