“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life”
YMESE is looking for a talented Employer Branding (EB) Executive to join our team. The EB will help host internal events, find the brightest talents for our company as well as assisting our CEO on some branding activities.
So if you’re fast & creative, have an eye for details, and would like to solve problems in a startup environment, you are our ideal candidate. We offer a competitive salary that matches your talent and experience.
What you’ll do:
- Host internal events and company activities
- Strengthen our company culture and values through those activities
- Manage our social media channels as well as marketing campaigns for our company and products
- Build and manage channels of Employer Brand/Sourcing such as: career page, Facebook career page, LinkedIn career, external job sites
- Create innovative ways to attract prospective candidates
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition Team to build recruitment plan/strategies
- Report directly to CEO
- Extremely careful, reliable & honest
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- At least 2 years of experience in Employer Branding/Recruitment marketing or related roles;
- Excellent research ability, open-minded and great attitude to learn and achieve more
- A good understanding of employer branding, and a track record of developing marketing & branding content
- Able to lead and motivate other team members
- Able to make decisions on your own when necessary
It’s fantastic if you have:
- Knowledge in various fields such as (online) marketing, design, sales, and technology
- Fast and creative: able to come up with new ideas and solutions quickly
- Have an eye for design and a good memory
Why you’ll love working at YMESE?
- Flexible working hours (8.30 am – 5.00 pm), from Monday to Friday
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
- Freedom to get creative in managing your own and team work
- Free lunch and petrol if you live far from the office
- Very competitive salary based on your talents and experience
- Monthly bonus plus 13th and 14th-month salary if performing consistently well
- Snack bar, sports activities after work, e.g. football & badminton
- Technical training in management, online marketing, and customer support
Please email your CV and Cover Letter (written in English) to [email protected] with the subject: [Employer Branding] – Full name
In your email and cover letter, please explain why you think you’re suitable for this position.
We can’t wait to see and get to know you personally.