“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life”
What you’ll learn and do:
- Brainstorm, plan and develop content for our products and marketing efforts
- Research, find out latest trends and implement our email funnels
- Introduce our products and provide support for our customers when necessary
- Discuss and come up with new ideas and marketing strategies for our products
Only 3 requirements:
- Your reading and writing skills should be either IELTS >= 7.0 or TOEIC >= 900
(You don’t need an IELTS/TOEIC certificate but your English level, according to your own judgment, should be at that level or above)
Strong research ability and English grammar are required. Your daily work will require extensive use of these 2 areas
- Open-minded; great attitude to learn and achieve more; able to Get Things Done 🙂
- Passionate about writing and helping people; having a hobby is an advantage 😛
It’s fantastic if you have:
- Knowledge about (online) marketing in general and SEO, in particular, is a plus but not required
- Superb at marketing and/or selling anything without even opening your mouth.
A Pro Copywriter should at least understand if not master content and email marketing
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Why you’ll love working at YMESE?
- Extremely flexible working hours (8.30am – 4.30pm). Work like a BOSS!
- Dynamic, creative and friendly working environment – especially suitable for those who want to grow yourself
- Free lunch and petrol if you live far from our office
- Freedom to learn, try and manage your own awesome work
- Work with some young and talented guys & gals coming back from Singapore
- Very competitive salary (8-16 mil VND) offered based on your talent and experience shown before and during the interview
- Huge bonus for high performance each month, especially if you’d love to work with us for long!
- Learn and do real SEO and online marketing campaigns
- Work at our office at Trường Chinh, Đà Nẵng city
In short, for those who are interested, please email your CV (written in English please) to [email protected] with the following subject: [Copywriter] – Full name (Full-time / Part-time)
In your email or cover letter, please explain why you think you’re suitable for this position.
We can’t wait to see and get to know you and your expertise.