“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life”
What you’ll learn and do:
- Brainstorm, plan and develop content for our products and marketing efforts
- Research, find out latest trends and implement our email funnels
- Introduce our products and provide support for our customers when necessary
- Discuss and come up with new ideas and marketing strategies for our products
Only 3 requirements:
- Your reading and writing skills should be either IELTS >= 7.0 or TOEIC >= 900
(You don’t need an IELTS/TOEIC certificate but your English level, according to your own judgment, should be at that level or above)
- Strong research ability and English grammar are required. Your daily work will require extensive use of these 2 areas
- Open-minded; great attitude to learn and achieve more; able to Get Things Done 🙂
- Passionate about writing and helping people; having a hobby is an advantage 😛
It’s fantastic if you have:
- Knowledge about (online) marketing in general and SEO, in particular, is a plus but not required
- Superb at marketing and/or selling anything without even opening your mouth.
A Pro Copywriter should at least understand if not master content and email marketing
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Why will you love working at YMESE?
- Extremely flexible working hours (8.30 am – 5.00 pm). Work like a BOSS!
- Dynamic, creative and friendly working environment – especially suitable for those who want to grow yourself
- Free lunch and petrol if you live far from our office
- Freedom to learn, try and manage your own awesome work
- Work with some young and talented guys & gals coming back from Singapore
- Very competitive salary (8-16 mil VND) offered based on your talent and experience shown before and during the interview
- Huge bonus for high performance each month, especially if you’d love to work with us for long!
- Learn and do real SEO and online marketing campaigns
- Work at our office at Trường Chinh, Đà Nẵng city
In short, for those who are interested, please email your CV (written in English please) to [email protected] with the following subject:
[Copywriter] – Full name (Full-time / Part-time)
In your email or cover letter, please explain why you think you’re suitable for this position.
We can’t wait to see and get to know you and your expertise.